HOVERBOARD by ZR®
KIT & FEATURES
L'hoverboard by ZR®
Inspired by the movie Back to the future™ and in tribute to the famous Silver surfer™; The Hoverboard by ZR® is a hydro-propelled board, which allows the user to ride and surf in total freedom above the water. Connected to the PWC pump by a hose (18 or 23 meters long), the Hoverboard by ZR® user can manage the board with ease and can reach up to 8 meters above the sea, to an average speed of 40 km/h.
The Hoverboard by ZR® kit includes:
- Carbon fiber board equipped with foot straps and pads
- A propulsion system; an ‘oval’ made of
- 1 Hose (different types/lengths of hose available)
- A U pipe, allowing to invert the water exiting the PWC
- A fast clip interface allowing a rapid change between the Flyboard® and the PWC
If you already own a Flyboard®, the connecting hardware being similar, you can purchase individual Hoverboard by ZR® board.
- ▶ Molded board reinforced with Carbon Fiber, resistant to forces superior to 11 tons per m²
- ▶ One Oval, founded from one piece of aluminum to decrease loss of pressure and power whilst also redirecting the water in the right direction
- ▶ Change from goofy to regular mode without tools